Chelle and I are friends again! Yay! Man oh man... she was super mad at me for my idiotic ways. I apologized to her last night and we talked for an hour. I'm very happy. Oh, and Shawn and I are ok too... after a little chase down Mira Mesa Blvd... it went down pretty well. Well... actually, it was a lot of drama at Mira Mesa Blvd but we managed to work things out. It's pretty normal now. It's funny cause Chelle and probably Mark thinks that Shawn and I fight a lot... and yes, at one point we did but now we have established the weekly fights thing. I overheard a conversation the other day at school and this guy... he was saying, "Fights are normal in a relationship. If you don't fight in your relationship, it means something is wrong. So I pick a fight with her every week to make sure that we're ok." So Shawn and I's drama, although very big at times, is very normal, and Chelle seconds the motion. So I guess I'll be waiting for next week's fight. Heh heh.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home